Suffice said about global issues happening.
Yes, we already know that they are happening but the big question is
What can we do?!
We see them pessimistically like always. There are people who doesn't even care.
They have everything they want. Leading a comfort life by getting everything they want at ease.
Their small question is Why should we care?!
The thing about our world, the place we are living in now, it's full of hypocrites and conspiracies.
We see people doing charity all over the place but is it really for the sake of charity of for the sake of getting attention?
I've seen them; a number of them.
The next question is How genuine are you?!
Recently I participated in a interfaith dialogue forum. I was given an opportunity to get involved in an international interfaith dialogue. I hesitated and still doing so. Why?
Nevertheless, for those people out there who may have or not known, on 21st September is special day. A day where people around the world declared to cease fire and non-violence.
Started by Jeremy Gilley
main organization, Peace one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment