In life, we all have choices, every moment.
Sometimes people just ignore that fact.
Take say haircut for example.
You cut your hair into a coconut style and end up saying "$hit... I'm back to square one"
You PICKED the choice of doing it and you ended up with it.
Don't say something as though you regretted picking that choice.
We have to always ponder for the best choices which can be made at the instantaneous moment. Go back to our primordial questions if you're lost.
Say, asking "Why I want this in the first place?".
Are we really born to complain? The answer is No.
I have heard some interviews by some entrepreneurs, saying human are just born to complain. When the prices hike up, we complain but we still buy them.
"We buy it because we need it at the moment"
So people, think before you act.
We don't want to leave sour memories in our life with sense of regret, detest.
No comments:
Post a Comment