Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Unforgettable English Test (MUET) Day

Rushed to UTAR this morning for MUET Speaking Test. Based on the UTAR site, I should be able to get my MUET examination slip in PA block. However, when I reach there, the person incharge told me to get if from PE block which is like 35 minutes walk away. So instead of walking there, I decided to use one of the slower-than-snail computer to print it out. I was reluctantly happy after waiting for 10 minutes for the computer to start up but I got pissed when I can't access to the net. Went to the ICTC room, told someone incharge. She said I'll have to use the computer from another room. Okay, so I did. I waited for another 10 minutes for the computer to finish loading. Then I had to transfer the file from that com back to the other com to print it.

10.30 am. Went in the quarantine room. Guess what? I'm the only guy there. There's like 14 girls. For those who knows me. Yea I was nervous. lol after 2 hours of waiting, it's finally my turn. I went in with 2 girls. Well I wasn't sure of what I said today during the presentation. lol Was just too nervous. Anyhow my group was the earliest to leave. We left within 15 minutes. Other groups took like 30 minutes. Couldn't care much about it anymore. Might as well look forward to other papers.

No comments: