Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's headline.

I guess most of the teenagers nowadays doesn't bother to read the newspaper.
Newspaper, one main source of mass media years ago until everyone has internet access.
Even now, newspaper publishers are publishing their contents up online.

The thing I want to share today, it's about the Malaysian Newspapers. Why's that?.

It could've been just me but what I realize is that, malay newspaper tend to have news about rape, molest news as their headlines. Chinese on the other hand, more to internal affairs. English, I would say the hottest cupcake in the morning, always the political issues as their main headline.


:)

------------------------------------

Anyway, another thing I saw today in one of the mails,
"Budak kecil dipijak untuk merawat Batuk"

How STUPID can people be nowadays?
I'm sorry to say that, but it's the fact. Everyone no doubt can have access to proper education.
If they still follow their idiotic mindset or custom, things will not change.
It's happening everywhere.

We so called have a "perfect" subject to educate people, Moral. Is it even working?
I mean we just regurgitate things we MEMORIZE without putting it into proper practice.
Subjects about ethics don't really work.
It's the people we must change!

Just like the famous saying goes:



People have been suggesting numerous ways to tend the issue but again, I doubt it's working.
They need to look into the ROOT cause of it.
Then, they have to GAUGE what to do judging by the variables.

People always say, You Can Do It!



However, I think people are ABUSING the statement!
It's OKAY to say that to people but do note, it's not APPLICABLE every time.
You have to look at the situation first.

Giving people motivation doesn't mean WE can even do the impossibles.

For those who does that, do take your time and think about it.
Always think of the situation before you say something.

No comments: