Tron : Legacy, sequel to the 1982 film, Tron is a 2010 science fiction film produced Walt Disney Pictures.The plot is virtually identical. A young computer whiz gets sucked into a digital universe via a laser that looks like the shrink ray from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. Then he must get out of that digital universe before a a maniacal bad guy blows him to bytes.
Only this time around our protagonist is Sam Flynn, son of Kevin Flynn, a troubled rich boy in search of his missing father. That’s pretty much the only difference.
Tron: Legacy refuses to stray too far from the traditional quest story structure which made the original Tron so dull, which is a shame, because that is its only weakness.
Anyway, what I want to share here is the music!
The film score was composed by the Electronic Duo Daft Punk. The blend of orchestral and electronic elements made the movie filled with classical twist. At first I thought it'd be a typical sci-fi movie with those techno songs but this, it's a great one. I got awed when I heard the intro background music.
The duo's cameo apperance in the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment