Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back from a hiatus.

After a month of hiatus, here I am to continue. xD

I believe most of you have heard about the "Allah" issue going on here and there.
Why of all sudden some guy brought this up stating it could only be used by MUSLIMs?
I mean, if that's so, it can be said that all non-muslim Selangor citizens as well as Johor have been defying this issue since like 50 years ago since our anthem has the "word"?



I caught this picture on my way to utar.
Najib wants "One Malaysia" and yet churches as well as suraus are being burnt.
Anyway, I shouldn't say too much about this. Not ready to get caught be the ISA. xD


Say hi to Ultraskelly, I mean Chung Soon, well a UTAR friend of mine. The jacket looks kinda cool somehow with the ultraman head like skull. xD.

I've been involved with the Peer Mentoring Program (PMP), lately. Here's my "great" batch of mentors and mentees for the new Jan 2010 intake. Being the chairperson is no easy job especially when you're with a batch of no experience working committees. =/

Before I leave, I caught this picture while waiting at the bus stop. @_@ Car without a bumper.

Off for now. Having exam starting this Friday.

No comments: